Why choose us?
...has been around since 1998, (some of us even longer in the industry; OMG that's old!) and been at the forefront of technology and procedural changes all the way. So we have the experience to offer you the best, most practical and most creative graphic design service in Canberra:
- We actually like our clients -- go figure ;-) -- so we LISTEN to what you need and want and discuss options you may not have considered. We encourage you to become as much a part of the team as you want to.
- We're a small, stable team so we can respond quickly and smartly and be versatile, to make sure your graphic design project runs efficiently and to BUDGET.
- Speaking of budget, we offer you very fair set price package deals to suit whatever you need. We know that some design and website projects can be more complex, and can tailor a package to suit JUST YOU. We detail all costs up-front, there are NO SURPRISES when you get the bill.
- You get a lot more out of us than you may realise; plenty of advice, more concepts designed for you (we are a green studio and a member of the Forestry Stewardship Council, but WE DON'T RECYCLE someone else's designs and use them for other clients) and an intelligent design angle.
- We're happy to come to you to talk about your project, but if you need to ESCAPE the office for a bit, we'd love you to come and visit us, and have a cup of something (there may even be chocolate or biscuits!).
- We're centrally located in Fyshwick, Canberra, with lots of FREE parking right outside the door.
- We have a diverse range of talents and expertise so we can offer you a BROAD RANGE OF SERVICES: graphic design, logo and brand development, desktop publishing and typesetting, website design and build, website hosting, marketing ideas, social media integration, print management, and LOTS MORE.
- We EXPLAIN everything we do, all the jargon and procedures.
- We have a long association (17 years in fact) with the National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science (CPAS), The Australian National University, where some of us teach the ins and outs of online strategies to science communication masters students. Some of the topics we cover include website design principles, website usability, how to write effectively for a website, how to use Photoshop for design and image fixes, and content management systems.